- Have you ever met a person that didn’t have any compassion when someone;
- gets injured,
- heart crushed by a loved one,
- lose someone that has been sick,
- in an accident,
- killed, murdered, lost in the line of duty?
I have and it’s sad the way they act. And what’s even worse is the family can hear them. And they don’t care if they hear them or not.
After what I heard that, I don’t have any respect for that person.
- Of course this person is the type that wants sympathy for themselves, no matter what happens to them, including breaking a finger nail.
NO SYMPATHY from me!
I may sound harsh to you, but I stand my ground in this incident!!!!
- I use my mother’s old saying for them “remember sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.” [Miss & wish you were still here MOM!]
- This an old, old saying from eons ago. If you go to English.stackexchange.com you will find definitions on why people may say those words.
- “If you want my sympathy look it up in the dictionary it’s between shit and syphilis.”
- I think this saying is for people who don’t care about others. BUT when it comes to them, you better care about them or else!
Have a great day! Hope
PS: Please excuse my language!
- Definition help from The Free Dictionary.com & English.stackexchange.com
- Pictures from Bing.com & Graphics Factory.com