How many definitions are there for gate? Let’s see!
- Gateway to Heaven, “cool”,
- Gateway to Hell, “hot” – way too “hot” for me, hope my stay is short,
- Be nice and hold the gate for our senior neighbors,
- OM Gosh! Who ran into Mr. Vince’s fence? They really smashed his gate in pieces. It was so beautiful.
- Have you ever heard “gate to riches”?
- Shoot! I forgot to leave the back gate unlocked for the gardener? Turning around!!
- We take the portal to the right for Mars, the left one is to Saturn.
- I never go through a revolving door, have a fear of catching my arm, purse or leg.
How many gates, portals, entrances, barriers, revolving doors have you gone through in your life so far?
Have a great day! Hope
- Definitions from Word Hippo.com, Google.com, The Free Dictionary.com.
- Pictures from Bing.com & Graphics Factory.com