Hi everyone! Hope all is well.
Healing is power of your mind, body, soul.
When you were a child and fell, you skinned your knee. Your mom, dad, grand mom, grand dad, cleaned it up for you, put some type of cover over it and then kissed you on your forehead. That kiss was powerful to you and your skinned knee healed in no time.
One, two, three. One, two, three. One two, three. Come on pick up the pace. Move to the left, now right, front, back. Okay everyone take a breather. The instructor comes up to you and tells you don’t worry your not at the same pace as others. You will get there one day. Those words meant a world to you.
In no time your body was moving, grooving, and smoothing around the room in pace with others.
We all have soul even if you don’t believe it. Things happened, your disbelief becomes stronger.
My friend tells me: Everything happens to me, the world hates me, this doesn’t happen to anyone else.
- I ask so nothing else happens to anyone else – really?
- Your neighbor lost their house, hurricanes hit countries, tornadoes hit several areas in the USA.
- The world hates you and only you – really? Really?
- Yes I see how the world hates only you! But I see you got a new car. When did you get that new lawn mower?
- No one else has any type of troubles except you – really? Really? Really?
- What makes you think NO ONE else in this Whole Wide World doesn’t have troubles like you?
- There’s death of loved ones
- There’s divorce, separation, lose friendships
- There’s debt (owe credit cards, multiple loans to help you pay off credit cards)
- There’s starvation
- Those that have soul survive anything that happens to them. People go through extreme measures in their life and survive.
- YOU on the other hand – the only thing I can say is:
I wish you well!
Have a great day! HERS
Pictures from Bing.com & Graphics Factory.com